Death is what gives life meaning, to know that your days are numbered, that your time is short. – Doctor Strange
Happy Valentine’s Day in arrears guys.
I still don’t understand what all the fuss is about but well, I hope
some all of you had fun. This week has been a crazy one for me, really.
1. I went for a friend’s burial today and mehn! My Mum wasn’t making it easy for me, sniffing and crying. I was trying really hard not to cry, I didn’t but still, nobody wants to die. Death is inevitable though.
2. I went to Church for Valentine and had high hopes. You know, to have fun and all. I did until when the service suddenly became a deliverance-ish one. Kai, the Lord is good sha. I comforted myself with many bottles of Coke lol.
3. I got featured! Again! I was not expecting this one at all and it was as easy as it was nice. So many nice things they said. Check it out here on my Aunt’s (yes she’s officially my Aunt) blog. Check it out here here She was my valentine btw.
So to the issue of the day. Tired of acne? I know I am. You feel self conscious all the time right? So instead of trying to drain your bank account buying creams, here are a few natural products to try out.
1. Lemon juice : Squeeze out the juice. Dip your cotton wool or cotton bud inside it and dab it over your pimple or black spot. After about 30 minutes, rinse with water. Lemon had natural bleaching properties. Do this until you see changes.
2. Cucumber : Personally, I haven’t tried this but I know someone who has and it is very good! Just cut a few slices and rub it over the affected areas. It takes a while to before you begin to see changes actually but Cucumber, 👌.
3. Aloe Vera : This is my personal favorite. All you need is the gel inside the aloe. Extract it and rub it all over your face and gbam! You’re good to go. You can sleep with it or you could leave it on for a few hours and rinse with water.
*Unlike skin creams, natural products aren’t so fast. It takes a minimum of 2-3 weeks before you begin to see changes so be patient!
*Make sure you wash your face before you apply any of these natural products
Know of any other natural product? Hit the comment box.